Help with finances badly!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Calz88

Reaction score
I am in 2029 with aldershot town currently the best team in world won numerous cups and league titles, anyway I lose 40 million a year! This is without buying or selling players, I usually sell 40-60 million worth of players each year just to break even despite this the board tell me every month that we are in a very healthy financial position and I get a 120million transfer kitty each year!( which I don't spend) I was just wondering if anybody could help or a way to stop loosing so much money! Any screenshots you need let me know
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
What are your wages like? For both players and staff, you probably could do with trimming your number of squad players as well as staff. This will bring it down significantly.

realistically you need your gate reciepts to pay for your wages, if not increase your capacity or sell players who don't warrant there salary

i would 100% look to upgrade your stadium, what capacity is it at the moment?

your wages are 51 million a season more than your gate receipts increase your capacity or sell players

31,472 but I can't upgrade it any more it's at the limit and apparently you cant build another new one until your ground is 20years old (so someone said in previous thread)

Last edited:
i don't think that is true, either your gonna have to keep doing what your doing or heavily trim your wage budget but if you do you will weaken the team and won't get as much prize money, you need to find a good balance

Last year's game was 20 years after a stadium was built to build a new one. Haven't seen it less than 20 in this years game so I assume it is still around the 20 year mark again. Yeah you need to lower your wages a ton. For 51M a year you need like a 60K just to be fine. Either start paying a ton of money to the agent and loyalty so your wages can be low. Only problem with this is that people become unhappy very easy about their contracts and won't resign when the come up. Depends on how you run your team.

If you are desperate don't sell off and see how in the red you go. Can always hope that the owner will then sell a team to the tycoon and he will cover the losses at the end of the year. Chances are slim this will happen, but could be another way to go

So iv got to knock my wage bill down and hinder my chances of winning stuff or wait another 5 years from my game date to get a new ground? I think I'm better off going to another club maybe get my 20 years at aldershot and leave what you think?

So iv got to knock my wage bill down and hinder my chances of winning stuff or wait another 5 years from my game date to get a new ground? I think I'm better off going to another club maybe get my 20 years at aldershot and leave what you think?
If i were you i'd stick with Aldershot and try and fix your finances, ditching them seems too much like the easy thing to do :P
Personally i would;
1) Sell - trim the wages, pull in some cash.
2) Replace - look to the transfer listed players and free agents
3) Snap up cheap youngsters, develop your own too. The cost of improving your youth facilities is written off quickly with good management.
4) Repeat - Chop and change each season, often you can improve your side, trim costs and pull in money.

Check your staff too, you might have some staff you can axe to save on wages as there's often staff around you can get for less than 1k/pw.

If i were you i'd stick with Aldershot and try and fix your finances, ditching them seems too much like the easy thing to do :P
Personally i would;
1) Sell - trim the wages, pull in some cash.
2) Replace - look to the transfer listed players and free agents
3) Snap up cheap youngsters, develop your own too. The cost of improving your youth facilities is written off quickly with good management.
4) Repeat - Chop and change each season, often you can improve your side, trim costs and pull in money.

Check your staff too, you might have some staff you can axe to save on wages as there's often staff around you can get for less than 1k/pw.

My youth facilities are state of the art and that is helping me I get at least 2 or 3 players with very good potential and I am trying to sell my players and use my youth set up, I have 5 of my previous youth players in my starting 11 . I just finished my 2028/29 season and my finances are currently very healthy but I know within 6 months they will be in the red although at the start of next season they will good again! It's quite annoying! My wage bill is the 5th highest in the prem but that is not bad bearing in mind I'm the best team in the world ( in competition wins and rep)

Back