sockerbeat

Reaction score
Hi!
I have patch 10.3.0 and the full game!
I've been using FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 and yes maked some players in the original editor for FM10!
And now when i open a new game i've been edited all my new created players with FMRTE to the stats i want because the original editor doesn't give all the stats that you give them.
So i edit and yes the players have the stats but after some time all stats is gone again :'( what can the problem be??

Anyone can tell me what freeze does in the FMRTE? and the other buttons!

Very thankful for an answer! PeaceXD

same happend with me and messi i made him legend (all stats 20) but now there down to 13 it could be how well there playing or how good there are in training dont worry just put them back

you need to make the PA and CA 200. even doing this they wont stay all 20, as it is impossible for a player to be perfect, which is somerthing you'll have to live with

gaffer is right eventually they wull go down

okey :( i hasn't 20 on all thing but well very boring that this can't stay is there no way to make the stats stay?!

nope, sorry, but i mean you dont need a striker to be amasing at finishing, for example, you can still make them really good in most other things though.

I think there's a limited number of points that you can distribute on a player's stats depending on his CA/PA and his age. In FMRTE, if you use the "Very Poor" preset(all stats to 1), you'll notice that the CA/PA is adjusted to 10/50. So keeping that in mind, start adding to his attributes, keeping the default ratio between the total stat points and the CA constant.

Also, giving 20 to all the player's stats is quite a waste. Focus on only the important attributes depending on the position and the role you want him to play. There's a thread in here somwhere that explains the various roles and their corresponding attributes. Find it, as I'm too lazy to search it for you. :p

As always its impossible to create the perfect player,I hate it too,but as eFusion said juts make all the important attributes 20 and the rest 12-15,that gives you a player good as any,and remember that if you are doing this set both CA and PA to 200

Well, i don't use it for cheat... I just want to make this game more realistic (example: in this game Barcelona has transfer budget only 13M, but in reality they are very rich; for example they paid 40M for Ibrahimović)...

Well, i don't use it for cheat... I just want to make this game more realistic (example: in this game Barcelona has transfer budget only 13M, but in reality they are very rich; for example they paid 40M for Ibrahimović)...

Barcelona, my friend, are in a shitload of debt. Perhaps FM recognises this.
And to make a players stats stick you'll need to correctly judge and enter the correct CA (current ability). To create the perfect player you can use the preset on FMRTE (at the side) Legend. Whether his stats stay the same I don't know, as I only ever pressed the button to see what it does, and don't use it. try that though.

Maybe they have a budget of 13m BECAUSE they spent 40m on Ibrahimovic, remember you take over the club AFTER these transfers are completed!

Yes, but on all versions of FM, Barca has low budget (about 10 millions) and that's not realistic, anyway! :D