Help with Front 3

• Thread starter Thread starter donkarlito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

donkarlito

Reaction score
How to set up very attacking players (like Rooney,Ronaldo,Tevez or Messi, Pedro and ibrahimovic) on my game i am AC milan and I have Pato,Huntelaar and Suarez. I can see goals but not getting them

I play my biggest, strongest striker as `Target Man, support` , Then my most technical striker as advanced forward on the left of the target man, then a poacher on the right. Works great for me

I play my biggest, strongest striker as `Target Man, support` , Then my most technical striker as advanced forward on the left of the target man, then a poacher on the right. Works great for me

I was looking along the lines of AML,AMR,FC or FR,FL,FC but I have been thinking of using a flat front 3

I was looking along the lines of AML,AMR,FC or FR,FL,FC but I have been thinking of using a flat front 3

Players like suarez,jovetic,mata,pato are the players that can suit AML/AMR positions.

if you place ibra,huntelaar,villa and etc players on AML/AMR, you wont be getting the most out of them. So id suggest you keep a flat front 3 cos the outer strikers can still roam about on the flanks.

Players like suarez,jovetic,mata,pato are the players that can suit AML/AMR positions.

if you place ibra,huntelaar,villa and etc players on AML/AMR, you wont be getting the most out of them. So id suggest you keep a flat front 3 cos the outer strikers can still roam about on the flanks.

Villa played as an inside forward AML in world cup

Yea thats the world cup, not fm. in the world cup silva and cesc didnt do ****. im fm they destroy teams. i never use real life players and their performance to match with fm players lol.

Yea thats the world cup, not fm. in the world cup silva and cesc didnt do ****. im fm they destroy teams. i never use real life players and their performance to match with fm players lol.

quote zonal marking
"Villa positioning

One of the few problems del Bosque had at the World Cup was how to deploy David Villa. He performed excellently in the opening games when he drifted in from the left (despite Fernando Torres, the striker, playing poorly), but when Torres was eventually dropped for Pedro Rodriguez, Villa moved upfront and struggled to become involved in the game.

That was what happened when he was used as a centre-forward here – he was kept quiet by Gabriel Milito and Martin Demichelis. Halfway through the opening period, he decided he’d had enough of that, and instead moved out to the left, where he almost immediately hit the bar with a superb long-range drive. He was in the game more, but the knock-on effect was that Andres Iniesta switched to the right and David Silva was upfront – where he looked completely uncomfortable."

Back