help with gills tactic

Reaction score
so im playing a 4-4-1-1 formation and i'm not doing to bad controlling the midfield but the defense is over whelming my strike force then after a few passes my team is forced into having a long shot which with a npower league two team is not the most likely thing to happen

thanks for any tips if you want some screenshots of the tactic and the style of play and that i have set then just ask.

im 6 games into the league drawed 4 and won two. im in 6th position.

I won lge 2 with Gillingham, did let in a few goals but I played a 4231 formation, Whelpdale on the Right. I signed Yeates on loan for Left Wing and a guy called Michael Paton up front. His stats didnt look good but he was awesome. with the 4231 I played either control or attacking and shorter passing. Play your wingers as Inside Forwards. My other formation was 451 counter with an Anchor Man, 2 Inside Forwards and 2 attacking Fullbacks, they didnt cross a lot but Yeates and Whelpdale scored tonnes! Hope this helps, any other info let me know.

so im playing a 4-4-1-1 formation and i'm not doing to bad controlling the midfield but the defense is over whelming my strike force then after a few passes my team is forced into having a long shot which with a npower league two team is not the most likely thing to happen

thanks for any tips if you want some screenshots of the tactic and the style of play and that i have set then just ask.

im 6 games into the league drawed 4 and won two. im in 6th position.

try these tactics setup --

STYLE - FLUID
STRATEGY - CONTROL
PASSING STYLE - MORE DIRECT
C FREEDOM - MORE EXPR
C DOWN - PRESS MORE
TACKLING - MORE CAUTIOUS
MARKING - ZONAL
CROSSING - DEFAULT
ROAMING - DEFAULT

DEFENSIVE LINE - PUSH UP (MOVE JUST TILL IT HITS PUSH UP)
WIDTH - WIDE (MOVE JUST TILL IT HITS PUSH UP)
TEMPO = QUICK
T WASTING - RARELY
F PASSING - MIXED
C ATTACK - YES
PLAY OFFSIDE - YES

TICK PLAYMAKER AND MAKE IT YOUR DM OR IF NO DM USE A MC
TICK TAGET MAN AND MAKE IT YOUR STC/FW OR IF USING 2 FW'S USE YOUR POACHER.
TICK TAGET MAN SUPPLY AND SET TO RUN ONTO BALL.

ALSO DO WHAT I TOLD U BEFORE WITH WB/FB AND AML/AMR ,MC ETC
MAKING THERE CROSS AIM ON THERE SETTINGS TO THE TARGET MAN.

GOOD LUCK , IM NOT SAYING THIS WILL WORK BUT GIVE IT A SHOT.

SUPERMATT.

HAVE FUN , KEEP PLAYING!!

Back