matwearon

Reaction score
I have downloaded the kits and the competition packs and they are in graphics folder on fm 10, i have previously downloaded from here fm09 and got them to work, I have version 10.2 10.3 and one edited file availible to use does this affect it? Also can I used current saved games when I do get there? Iv just got charlton back to the pl and looking at all the graphics availible on here I'm gutted I can't get it to work. Any advice would be much appreciated

I have downloaded the kits and the competition packs and they are in graphics folder on fm 10, i have previously downloaded from here fm09 and got them to work, I have version 10.2 10.3 and one edited file availible to use does this affect it? Also can I used current saved games when I do get there? Iv just got charlton back to the pl and looking at all the graphics availible on here I'm gutted I can't get it to work. Any advice would be much appreciated

Is it the kits etc that aren't coming up for you? You have to have the kits (just for example) in C:/Documents & Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/kits

Also make sure you tick "'Always Reload Skin on Confirm" and have "'Use Skin Cache" unticked for it to work in the game Display & Sound Settings. You don't have to start a new game or anything as once you have clicked Confirm (once the above is correct) the changes should take place.

Hope this helps for you.