Help with league creation with non connected multiple leagues and divisions

damog81

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im looking for some help with creating more leagues for the Rep. of Ireland. The issue I have is that I want to create the district leagues that have no direct relation to other leagues above them.

For example:

The LOI Premier and LOI First Division have a promotion/relegation between both leagues. Under that you have the Munster Senior Premier, Division 1 and Division 2 leagues which have promotion/relegation between them but have no promotion/relegation link to the LOI First. Underneath that you have district leagues (Waterford, Kerry, Tipperary etc.) that have promotion/relegation among their respective divisions (e.g Waterford Premier/Div 1/ Div 2 etc) but have no promotion/relegation between each other or up to the Munster league.

LOI Premier
LOI First Division
Munster Senior Premier
Munster Senior Division 1
Munster Senior Division 2
Waterford PremierCork PremierKerry PremierClare PremierTipp Premier
Waterford Division 1Cork Division 1Kerry Division 1Clare Division 1Tipp Division 1
Waterford Division 2Cork Division 2Kerry Division 2Clare Division 2Tipp Division 2

How do I go about making these leagues playable? Any help would be brilliant.

Also there are some clubs that have 3 or 4 teams through their respective leagues as well as youth teams. Is it possible to have them all connected to the 1 club without having to create them as separate clubs. For example, Villa have teams in the Waterford Premier, 1A, 2A and Div 3 as well as Youth A and Youth B leagues. How can I implement them all without having to create them as separate clubs?