Help with making custom league attractive to players

yexus

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I edited Northern Ireland league into something else. I change the reputation of the league and the teams within the league to make them similiar to the EPL. I also changed the fifa and euro coefficient of the teams and country. My question is, how come no players want to sign for any of the teams within the league?

This is just a guess but I'm assuming you might have to wait a season for it to start increasing? Or it may be because you don't have high ability players in the league?

Make sure the nation, league and club reputations are high for the higher rep players to join. Have a look at the English Prem/La Liga/Serie A for a guideline on reputations. I see you did the league but nation and club also play a big part

Make sure the nation, league and club reputations are high for the higher rep players to join. Have a look at the English Prem/La Liga/Serie A for a guideline on reputations. I see you did the league but nation and club also play a big part
I actually did it for the nation and clubs too, most of the clubs i edited to have 8000+ rep and the nation has a fifa and euro coefficient similar to England

I actually did it for the nation and clubs too, most of the clubs i edited to have 8000+ rep and the nation has a fifa and euro coefficient similar to England

Apologies it's taken a couple of days to get back to you. I don't really know why u can't get the top players interested, I may have a little play with the editor tomorrow and see if I can do something with a poor nation!

Apologies it's taken a couple of days to get back to you. I don't really know why u can't get the top players interested, I may have a little play with the editor tomorrow and see if I can do something with a poor nation!
Thank you daddyrichie, I'll wait for your result.

Spent a good few days trying various things and it seems it doesn't work instantly, seems a bit strange to me