nath-2010

Reaction score
I have money to spend and wonderd what players i can buy that will help me in spain this is the 1st time i have managed in spain on fm12

I've never managed Malaga from 2011, I was Villarreal then took over Malaga in 2014, the main priority for me was a right back, I managed to sign Gregory Van Der Wiel, I also replaced Santi-Cazorla as he was 30 when I took over, you might want to get a young right sided players then get Cazorla to Tutor him. Also a back-up for Rondon, when I was there they had Robert Lewondowski.

Just got van der wiel, i have bort muniain for 21m aswell as huntelaar for 17m but keep leeking goal

Yeah Kameni isnt the strongest keeper, try getting Akivfeev, if you're going to look at center-backs my favourite two are Papadopoulos (Shalke) and Otamendi (Porto). I would personally use an Anchor man with Malaga, maybe someone like Fellani (Everton) or Yousuff Mulumbu (West Brom)

Malaga is overall a balanced team but it still needs improvement especially on defense at the start of the season. Get Rafael (Santos) for GK and Kaboul or Otamendi for CB. What formation do you use?

Got Drogba, Seedorf and Manuel Fernandes on a free, signed Borja Valero (CM), Cedric Carrasso (GK) and Jan Vertonghen (CB)

Back