krepakias

Reaction score
hello to everybody!

my name is chris and i m from greece. i' m big fan of man city and i need a good tactic for the team.

hi my name is chris too from singapore! i'm a big fan of man city too! the tactic i'm using is wad is recommended from steaua bucharest. u can find his post in this section. gd luck!

thanks. and if you find something else about city send me. ok?

am man city as well and my tip wud be to use steaua bucharest's tactic which will get u good results or i used to use 4-4-2 attackin and made width and tempo max got good results with that aswell.

thanks! and everything you have about the team send me plz. i want to beat my friend who is man utd and he laugh with me.

Hey Chris, I went Man City too after failing with Liverpool, finished 6th in my first season (bought Huntelaar, Diarra and Srna, I recommend all these players) and I couldn't settle on a formation but then found one on another site, a 433 and then in my second season I finished 2nd, semifinals of the Uefa Cup and FA Cup winners!! was soooo happy, it's a great little tactic that I will will posting 2nite.

I havn't had much joy in getting performances out of players like Robinho, Ireland or Johnson so have sold all but Robinho and have just bought Aguero for my new season, also Micah Richards is a colossus at CB.