Help with Maupay

• Thread starter Thread starter BENNOAFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

BENNOAFC

Reaction score
Hi guys, just signed Maupay for Dortmund. But it won't let me register him? Never had this problem before. Any help is appreciated

have you already got max amount of player registered? dunno if they do this in germany but if theres a replacement limit nd you've reached it maybe thats why?

have you already got max amount of player registered? dunno if they do this in germany but if theres a replacement limit nd you've reached it maybe thats why?

No I've not registered too many. Really confused as this hasn't happened before? It must be some sort of rule i don't know about.

No I've not registered too many. Really confused as this hasn't happened before? It must be some sort of rule i don't know about.

My save is with Dortmund I got him at the start of the game & it wouldn't let me register him either. He's to young to be registered from the start in Germany... just keep him in the U19's untill he's about 17 from then he should be old enough to slap some teams up!

Read the German league rules - you cant register players under 17yo (I think) in Germany.

Back