• Thread starter Thread starter celticfc482
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticfc482

Reaction score
Im finsihed my first season at City winning the treble and looking to strentghten my squad, i have already made a few signings, heres my team:

Given
Zabaleta
Richards
Toure
Chiellini
Lescott
Bale
Kompany
Barry
De Jong
Ireland
Hazard
Johnson
Di maria
Ribery
Neymar
Lukaku
Tevez
Villa
Adebayor (Trying to sell)

Have also had a bid accepted for Dzeko, not sure whether to sign him?

Also can you recommend if i should sell anyone and who i look to buy and a formation, struggling to find one which i can do well with the players i have?

Thanks

You want to change a treble winning squad? Its already a very good squad IMO I would reccomend signing Mauro Zarate, hes just amazing on all my saves. However I know its City and money isn't a problem but how much do you have to spend? Also I think you should like to buy young wonderkids and perhaps play them in your U18 and Reserve team and progress them into the 1st team in a season or 2. Hope this helps :)

Im quite new to the game and dont know alot about it at all, Do wonderkids develop at the same rate in your reserves as they do in your first team?

If i was to put Neymar and Lukaku in the reserves, would they develop just as well?

I have around 18 mill currently, will have 0 if i buy dzeko ( Should I?) But im trying to sell Adebayor, just cant get anyone to offer for him?

Is there an easy way to sell or loan out players, struggling to get many offers for them?

Lastly i feel i might get overrun in midfield, can you reccomend a formation, midfield and forwards mainly where you think i can control a game with, if not with these players can you reccomend a CDM/CM who can maybe help out alot?

Given is doing Okay just now i think, not really been searching for keepers, trying to sort the rest of the team

Thanks

Im quite new to the game and dont know alot about it at all, Do wonderkids develop at the same rate in your reserves as they do in your first team?

If i was to put Neymar and Lukaku in the reserves, would they develop just as well?

I have around 18 mill currently, will have 0 if i buy dzeko ( Should I?) But im trying to sell Adebayor, just cant get anyone to offer for him?

Is there an easy way to sell or loan out players, struggling to get many offers for them?

Lastly i feel i might get overrun in midfield, can you reccomend a formation, midfield and forwards mainly where you think i can control a game with, if not with these players can you reccomend a CDM/CM who can maybe help out alot?

Given is doing Okay just now i think, not really been searching for keepers, trying to sort the rest of the team

Thanks

Okay well and example of what I have done with Lukaku is my AC Milan save where I bought him first season and put him in my U20's for the first 2 seasons and then in the 3rd I played him in the cup matches and easier league matches. 4th season he started up front along side David Villa and S Aguero. He is now the best striker in the world as he scores goals for fun, its the same with Neymar. So yes I think they do but I would play them in cup matches and easier league games.
I would buy Dzeko as he is amazing on all my saves and is worth every penny.
As for Adebayor all you can do is either drop your price or keep trying and hopfully someone will buy him. Can I ask why you are selling him as he is a similar type of player to Dzeko?
A cheap CDM that I always find awsome is Sandro from International or Miguel Veloso. A decent CM is Axel Witsel as he doesn't cost the earth either and is a solid performer. Maybe try and get Marco Veratti as for me is always a very good player.
As for the tactic I would reccomend Steves Barca Style tactic. I have had great success with it on more than 10 saves with different teams. Another good one is Ancelloti ( organised ) thats a good defensive tactic i think. if you want goals goals goals without cheating then 3 Heavy attacking . BTW thats what the tactic is called. I think :P

hope this helps and just ask if theres anything else you need help with :)

Okay well and example of what I have done with Lukaku is my AC Milan save where I bought him first season and put him in my U20's for the first 2 seasons and then in the 3rd I played him in the cup matches and easier league matches. 4th season he started up front along side David Villa and S Aguero. He is now the best striker in the world as he scores goals for fun, its the same with Neymar. So yes I think they do but I would play them in cup matches and easier league games.
I would buy Dzeko as he is amazing on all my saves and is worth every penny.
As for Adebayor all you can do is either drop your price or keep trying and hopfully someone will buy him. Can I ask why you are selling him as he is a similar type of player to Dzeko?
A cheap CDM that I always find awsome is Sandro from International or Miguel Veloso. A decent CM is Axel Witsel as he doesn't cost the earth either and is a solid performer. Maybe try and get Marco Veratti as for me is always a very good player.
As for the tactic I would reccomend Steves Barca Style tactic. I have had great success with it on more than 10 saves with different teams. Another good one is Ancelloti ( organised ) thats a good defensive tactic i think. if you want goals goals goals without cheating then 3 Heavy attacking . BTW thats what the tactic is called. I think :P

hope this helps and just ask if theres anything else you need help with :)

cheers, sellling Ade as i have too many strikers and id rather invest more in midfield now, il see how it goes, thanks

Cant seem to find those tactics?

Last edited:
cheers, what do you think are the best positions for Lukaku and Neymar up front?
Cant get Lukaku playing well, hes always offside, and i cant find an option to tell him to stop trying to beat the offside trap?

Lukaku - Target Man
Neymar - Poacher

That the best way to use them?

Alright Pal, can see your new and all, but a browse around the forum stickies, and you'll see we have threads were you can not only post your team, but also ask for advice on who to sign. Take a few minutes to look at the stickies before starting a new thread again, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back