help with my with my transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter bartul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

bartul

Reaction score
hey guys, im now couple of days away from january transfer window,i am 4th in the league and i would like to stay there but Ireland and L.Young are the weakest links in my VILLA team so i woulg like to sing some1 better in that positions MC and DR, for MC i would like a great playmaker that will score from time to time like hamsik or pastore, and for a DR i would want some1 who is big and strong not some1 who is light and pacey who do u think should i sign,thnx in advance.
PS money is not problem beacouse i will use mon.inst.
PPS for a DR dont suggest me G.vav der Wiel cause he is injured for 4 months

Jason Banton from Liverpool U18s AMAZING.

Was reading a forum earlier about a young RB from i think Spartak Moscow, he around 18. Cant remember his name or find the forum. WIll keep looking and get back to u ASAP.

Kyle Walker is a beast but he said he is looking for someone strong not quick and pacey (though I would also recommend Walker). Try and get Micah Richards, I've seen him go to Villa once or twice. Otherwise get his city team mate who is virtually identical - Nedum Onuoha. Neither of them offer too much going forward but they won't let a winger get past them at the back either, and judging by your description, I assume that's what you are looking for?

I'm on an English player kick at the moment so that is all I'm going to suggest, for playmaker try Tom Cairney.

Kyle Walker is a beast but he said he is looking for someone strong not quick and pacey (though I would also recommend Walker). Try and get Micah Richards, I've seen him go to Villa once or twice. Otherwise get his city team mate who is virtually identical - Nedum Onuoha. Neither of them offer too much going forward but they won't let a winger get past them at the back either, and judging by your description, I assume that's what you are looking for?

I'm on an English player kick at the moment so that is all I'm going to suggest, for playmaker try Tom Cairney.

Yeah good shout for Tom Cairney, also try Steven Davis from Rangers, but he might be a bit pricey!

thank u for your sugestions guys so for a DR i come down to these two Onuoha and Aurier, will Aurier make instant impact i know he develops in a great player but if he isnt better than L.Youg than i will go for Onouha
and for a MC i cannot choose between Hamsik or Pastore as i need adv. playmaker.what do u think

Kevin becomes really good in the future and you could get him really cheap.

Back