CB: Terry
LB: Cole
BWM-D: Ramires
AP-S: Oscar
LAM(IF): Neymar/Marin
CAM(AM): Hazard/Willian
RAM(T): Mata
ST(P): Torres/Damiao

This team just doesn't score goals and quite often concede a few. Need help quickly!!!!

Currently managing Chelsea, here's my team:
*In brackets is the role assigned*
GK: Cech
RB: Azpilicueta
CB: Cahill
CB: Terry
LB: Cole
BWM-D: Ramires
AP-S: Oscar
LAM(IF): Neymar/Marin
CAM(AM): Hazard/Willian
RAM(T): Mata
ST(P): Torres/Damiao

This team just doesn't score goals and quite often concede a few. Need help quickly!!!!

HOw to you play the game ?. Do you use the pure settings of the Tactic Creator or do you tweak the sliders etc. Perhaps desctribe to us a bit mpore how you play ( counter, rigid, aggressive expressive etc). As it is now, its hard to give advice as where you go wrong when we dont know how you play or how the flow of the matches looks like. To many missed long shots, too many defensive errors or just balls over the top etc

HOw to you play the game ?. Do you use the pure settings of the Tactic Creator or do you tweak the sliders etc. Perhaps desctribe to us a bit mpore how you play ( counter, rigid, aggressive expressive etc). As it is now, its hard to give advice as where you go wrong when we dont know how you play or how the flow of the matches looks like. To many missed long shots, too many defensive errors or just balls over the top etc
Style: Control
Passing: Short
Creative freedom: Disciplined
Roaming: More
Closing down: Press
Counter attack: Yes
Play maker: Oscar
Target Man: Torres/Damiao- Run onto ball
Instructions: Work ball into box, hassle opponents, play through defence, retain possession(if at home or weak opponent)

I struggle to break teams down, finishing is appalling. Normally concede goals from set pieces or from a counter attack, not masses but 1 per game, and because I struggle to score, it ends up costing me. I normally have a lot of possession and chances but can't finish them.
P.S I have created a training schedule which concentrates solely on finishing and attacking, which all of my strikers are on. As well as individual focus' to finishing or composure.

Style: Control
Passing: Short
Creative freedom: Disciplined
Roaming: More
Closing down: Press
Counter attack: Yes
Play maker: Oscar
Target Man: Torres/Damiao- Run onto ball
Instructions: Work ball into box, hassle opponents, play through defence, retain possession(if at home or weak opponent)

I struggle to break teams down, finishing is appalling. Normally concede goals from set pieces or from a counter attack, not masses but 1 per game, and because I struggle to score, it ends up costing me. I normally have a lot of possession and chances but can't finish them.
P.S I have created a training schedule which concentrates solely on finishing and attacking, which all of my strikers are on. As well as individual focus' to finishing or composure.

Well in short, you are either rushing attacks like there is no tomorrow, playing on the counter and with a target man run ont ball. The team will simply either try to put balls over the top...or...when the options is not, they will play a possession football BUT with too manhy early movement upfield and when the ball finally gets into an advancéd position, your team will stand still as they have made their move too early, now being marked. This is especially against teams sitting deep and not rushing in haset to close you down. Why not untick this target man role and perhaps add a bit width instead of just using shouts resulting in a more narrow and slow approach

Well in short, you are either rushing attacks like there is no tomorrow, playing on the counter and with a target man run ont ball. The team will simply either try to put balls over the top...or...when the options is not, they will play a possession football BUT with too manhy early movement upfield and when the ball finally gets into an advancéd position, your team will stand still as they have made their move too early, now being marked. This is especially against teams sitting deep and not rushing in haset to close you down. Why not untick this target man role and perhaps add a bit width instead of just using shouts resulting in a more narrow and slow approach
So what? Untick the target man, play wider and not on the counter attack?

I'd recommend changing the striker to a DLF or CF (I believe both Torres and Damião are properly suited for CF) with an Attack duty. This way he can hold up the ball and look for midfield runners (Neymar and Hazard) rather than just loitering around in the box and not contributing to the build-up play. It'd help if Mata wasn't a Trequartista, too.

At the moment it looks like you're just trying to throw all of your best players into one team (and, as France has proved in the past, it rarely works). Ramires isn't a destroyer in any sense of the role and as more of a playmaker than a sturdy central midfielder, Òscar can't function as the possession-keeping Passer. And then you've got another playmaker on the left and two not-really playmakers in the two right attacking midfield spots.

Basically, you need to balance your team out a bit more.

So what? Untick the target man, play wider and not on the counter attack?

Basiclly, yes. This way, you more or less use the default settings when playing Control. Naturally if wanting to use the TC, yhou would have to react to waht you see in the game and use shouts

Back