Help with playable and unplayable nations

• Thread starter Thread starter RickyLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

RickyLFC

Reaction score
To save everyone's time I'll get to the point right away. I wanted to start with a nation on the lower rankings of FIFA, basically a nation from the bottom. I was inspired by the guy who managed Cook Islands (cheers :)). So I chose to lead the Seychelles. I loaded all the Seychellian players but when I started the game, the Seychelles weren't in the nation list, so I couldn't pick them. Can someone tell me why is this? Is it an unplayable nation like Germany or something? Or am I missing something...?

Probably not enough players?
Possibly need a custom Database.

Well I chose custom database, selected to load all the Seychellians and made the database on large. If that's not enough can I somehow add more players and make it playable?

To be honest no, because I thought that that way it'd just be filled up with random regens instead of the real players and I'd like to avoid regens as long as I can (not that I don't like them, I just wanna have success with the nation's real players). I considered trying it but my PC needs like... 15 minutes to start a new game, so I tried asking here first. Is that the only way?

It might be the only way.

Sometimes you just have to accept that SI don't know about every footballer that ever walked the planet...

Back