Help with potential

• Thread starter Thread starter DecFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

DecFM

Reaction score
I'm managing LFC and players who are known to have high potential such as ilori, suso, Ojo, Rossiter, Origi, can is, chirivella, brannagan and Harry Wilson have absolutely rubbish potential according to my assistant manager who has 15 judging potential ability? Is this reliable or could they go better than that?

If not then it's pathetic! They're absolutely class talents.

Im on my 5th season as a Liverpool manager and only Origi remains at the team...he is pretty amazing.the others are just mediocre.I could keep suso as well but i bought tielemans so there was no place for him.decent player though.

Does iLori not become any good no? He's an amazing talent irl and has good stats on the game

Suso, Origi and Can are top players. Keep them.
Illori, Ojo, Rossiter and Wilson are decent players, though not good enough for Liverpool's standards.
Chirivella and Brannagan will probably not amount to much.

Keep in mind I'm talking about in the game here, not IRL.

Sorry mate, Ilori isn't exactly as good as you may think, he's pretty decent, but I don't see him being better than Sakho or Lovren (disregarding the poor form he is in right now), on FM he's good, but again for Liverpool he may be a bench player at most. Also they seem to lose and gain potential depending on their current form and play time. My assistant manager started byu saying that Enzo Perez was a 4 star player, and now is a 4,5 star player after (and during too) a brilliant season. And my AM has 9 on judging.

He will be better than Lovren in the future!

Don't always go on star ratings, usually don't mean much

Back