• Thread starter Thread starter Mariner13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariner13

Reaction score
Been playing FM 2010 since Chrismtas and have gotten well ahead of myself what with the game being so addicitve. Now embarking on the 2010/11 season with mighty Carmarthen Town who have won the Welsh Principality League under the firm but fair guidance of charismatic boss Jonni Bach.

We've drawn FC Inter (no, not THAT Inter, this crew is from Finland) in the first Euro Champions Cup qualifying round and I've been invited to register my 25 strong squad.

The rules ask for a min of 4 players 'trained by the club' and none of my players seem to fit the bill as the number never moves above zero regardless of which player I choose to include. When I submit the 25 strong squad, a 'squad invalid' window appears and I'm shipped back to the selection process. Baffling, since they're all locally raised, are mainly in their second season and most fit the 'homegrown' requirement.

I wondered if anyone has experienced this as an issue and am I missing something fundamental? Can;t conquer Europe without resolving this issue, so all assistance gratefully received.

go on holiday for one day when the squad registration message arrives.

problem solved

The "go on holiday" thing might work, although I've never tried it.

Basically, home grown players have to spend THREE years in your team before gaining home grown status. If you go to your squad screen, select "Views" and "Home Grown Status", one of the columns should tell you what date they're due to earn their HG status.

You can search for HG players in the Player Search screen, too. Just set "Home Grown Status - At Club" on the search filter and it'll bring up any home grown players who have moved on. So for Liverpool, for example, it'll bring up Stephen Warnock, Robbie Fowler and Sinima Pongolle.

even more simple then go on holiday is that you let your assistant manager choose pressing auto-select while your in your "squad-list"

and by the way, why is there every single day a new thread about this same thing, cant no one use the search tool -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back