Help with signings

Matt Dawson

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Corby Town in season 2012/13 after being promoted from the BSN to BSP. I'm struggling to find players to buy. I've found a few players which i've managed to snap up but most players I attempt to sign aren't willing to enter contract negotiations with me.

If anyone could recommend any possible transfers for me that would be great! :)

Transfer budget: 3k
Wage budget: 1.44k

Have a look at the Stockport County team, some of the star players in my reign seem to be up for sale in the other games (i.e where i started elsewhere) and you can get them for free/loan

Pablo Counago is meant to be good according to most

Cheers for the Stockport County suggestion, will check that out later when I can get on FM. And Yes Pablo Counago is an amazing player for BSP standard..

Jamil Adam - ST
James Cronesberry - AML

two must haves imo.

Laurent Robert is great in the non league even though he is getting on a bit, might be a bit pricey for wages though, I managed to get him on my Dover save. Also Nikki Ahamed as a RB is a decent free transfer. I have also found that Fergus Bell (ST) to be a brilliant signing for lower league teams.

Oh yeah, and David Elebert is a quality Centre back, on a free first season, may want high wages though

Back