Help with striker and defensive mid.!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tunc2468
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 716

tunc2468

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am starting my second season with napoli and I play 4-1-2-1-2 formation and so I have a budget of 30 mil. because I won Euro Cup. I want a defensive mid. with good TACKLING, PASSING and especially MENTAL Attributes. And also I want a good striker with good finishing and physical attributes. Maybe someone like Hulk would be good. I need to divide 30mil for these men so please recommend someone. <) <) <)

Radosav Petrovic would be a cheap defensive mid for ya. Tackling is summat like 17 and passing is 16 and I think the mental attributes match.

Rather generic but Arturo Vidal for DM, he's arguably the best at it in the game after Mascherano and hardly ever gives the ball away. Well worth the money. Less of a DM more of a Deep Lying Playmaker but if you are insistent on getting someone with great mental stats and passing ability, Steven Defour is your man.

As for a forward, another standard option: Babacar, hes amazing but maybe too expensive. Yaya Sanogo might fit the bill nicely and he's one for the future too!

thnksss man....I bought both Vidal and defour but I need one more man like them :D

hernandez as a poacher is class, im in the 2nd week of january and hes already scored 36 goals!

Back