dauspex

Reaction score
Hi all,

I manage Sutton in the Championship.

I have Schmichel, Dossena, Ben Turner, Danny Wilson, Dan Gray,

Destroyer Passer Creator as Zokora, Rick Ramos and Brazilian man

Wingers as Vukcevic and another good winger

Striker as a target man with good finishing and all round good stats.

But I can't seem to get shots away all the time!

Help me please

Ok, I will help you, first of all this is good tactic, but with some changes which I made now is great, I will post link for download tommorow, because I am testing it now with Tottenham in first season with no signings and with Leverkusen 2035. ;) Also I will post images of results ;)

Thank you, I'm tweaking my tactic a little such that Wingers attempt to run from deep together with the advanced playmaker.

Currently suffering from too many off targets, and out of the box shots.

Hope to see your tweaks and editions!

Ok, I will help you, first of all this is good tactic, but with some changes which I made now is great, I will post link for download tommorow, because I am testing it now with Tottenham in first season with no signings and with Leverkusen 2035. ;) Also I will post images of results ;)
Good thinking..
43.gif

Last edited:
Ok, I finished test with Tottenham, and it is not bad, 4th in Premiership, League Cup Winners, FA Cup Winners, and now I will post some pictures of results, and tactic download link like I promised ;)

And now some pictures of Leverkusen matches:

TACTIC DOWNLOAD

I made some changes to dcl, mcl, mr, and team instructions I think, you will see anyway, and this tactic create a good numbers of CCCs, as you can see, and I hope that I helped you ;)

Thank you so much! I'm really excited about employing this tactic.

May I also know which players you played for the positions?

I'm currently playing:

Boriello as target, Ibra as trequartista, Bentley / Vukcevic as AMR

Are there any touchline shouts that I can employ?

I am also wonderign if i can play MCR as main playmaker, and also focus passing by the right wing?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Getting outplayed in every game that I play, is there somethign wrong with my players?

Last edited:
dont expect people to take your tactic and make it better for your squad mate! make the tactic around your squad and edit the PI's and team instructions until you get the best out of the players you have playing in that position!

Its difficult making a tactic that works for everyone (well 95%) so spend the time and edit yourself :) try and test it, buy new players that will fit into the roles you want them to fill or make a role specifically for each player then try and integrate a team approach :)

dont let others try and make your tactic better, it may work for them but chances are it's not going to work for you ;)

I tested it with Tottenham on holiday for a whole season, and assistant used almost every player.
OI and team talks to assistant, no touchline shouts, and I selected other tactic as 2nd in match preparation, workload on max and attacking movement.
About my trainings you can look at here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/79886-4-4-2-alavanja-tactic-trainings.html
I can not answer on your question about mcr and amr because I dont know how that could work, everything you must test.
Also you can upload your save game (compressed), post the link for download and I will help you.