daveo72

Reaction score
I'm West Ham and can't seem to get my tactics right. I've tried the usual 4-4-2. 4-3-3. 4-5-1 and even tried my own set up but I'm losing against teams I should be winning. I struggled against a lower league team in the cup. I've tried the tactics in different new games I've started and given each one about 10 games to settle down. Is there a tactic out there that would suit a team like West Ham in the premiership. Wouldn't mind some help in the training also if possible. Thanks in advance for any assistance.....

I would not worry too much as its only a beta version Of the game. When the full version is out, have à go at it again and if still struggling, repost in the subforum at the top Of this page( " what tactic should I use")

The thing is, the beta has some flaws that makes most approaches fail no matter what you do.

4-3-3 josh style2.tac
give this a go its a 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 its attacking and scores a lot of goals but at that same time concedes a fair few, I used it mainly in the lower leagues with different teams if it don't work id suggest you change it from attacking to counter possibly

thanks guys, not sure if its cause its the beta but somehow the hammers seem **** (no funnies plz lol)