Help with tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter nelmser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 797

nelmser

Reaction score
How can I improve and learn how to create tactics?

Because I'm finding that I have built a very decent team, and am struggling mid table, and can't hold leads and end up drawing 3-3 against lower league sides etc.

I'm not blaming or having a go at the game at all, as I'm quite sure it's my own fault with the tactics I'm playing. I've never really known much about the tactics side, but would prefer to learn how to create decent tactics rather than simply download someone elses.

Any advice on how to improve?

Experimenting, having an idea and then you should try to implement that idea into the tactic, view the full matches to notice details, and that way you will be identify what is failing, or what is actually working.

How can I improve and learn how to create tactics?

Because I'm finding that I have built a very decent team, and am struggling mid table, and can't hold leads and end up drawing 3-3 against lower league sides etc.

I'm not blaming or having a go at the game at all, as I'm quite sure it's my own fault with the tactics I'm playing. I've never really known much about the tactics side, but would prefer to learn how to create decent tactics rather than simply download someone elses.

Any advice on how to improve?

post a screenshot of your squad, tactics etc and people will be able to help you more

Back