Help with the FMC-skin: The stats are white on white

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
HI !

I decided to start a FMC-save for the first time, using the default FMC skin. As you see in the screen below, the players stats just cant be seen as its "white on white" or grey on grey

Its bound to have something to do with the settings on my computor butu I dont know where to start looking.

View attachment 371594

Same thing happened to me and i played for months like it, i think i read on si game's bug forum, i deleted the skins from my skins folder then started fmc up, then go to preferences and clear cache on the skin, that worked for me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Same thing happened to me and i played for months like it, i think i read on si game's bug forum, i deleted the skins from my skins folder then started fmc up, then go to preferences and clear cache on the skin, that worked for me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Yes this works. Happened to me too. Just redownload ur skins when you return to the full game

Thanks boys. It works. NOw, lets see if I like the FMClassic

Thanks boys. It works. NOw, lets see if I like the FMClassic
I'm in 2098 on it so I clearly like it :D

My only criticism would be a lack of input on individual training. Should be allowed to focus on one area (eg composure, quickness and so on). Maybe a feature for FM14 FMC

Guys i just wanna let you know you don't have to delete it just take it out of the Football Manager 2013 folder :)