Parkerjay1981

Reaction score
Hi there I'm very new to online fm and never reached out to other players but have been playing this game ever since they were on the old floppy disc!!.. I just want to ask for some help with the through ball set up tactics.. Its how I want the team to play with a counter and I have the players that can easy take the task on.. Iv played lots of diffent ways but can't get it how I want.. Can any one help me out please as this would make a very hard working husband and father enjoy the time I have for myself a lot more!! Lol.. Thanks guys.. Any help would really speed's things up for me.

Through balls(or lack of) are an issue with the match engine, so if I were you i'd try a different style for now until the ME has been tweaked.

Anything you can think of that could encourage the midfield to play more through balls.. Its a massive part of the game.. Don't really want to play rout one and pass into space.. I got a 95% score when the ball is played in front of my forwards.. Just gota get it played more this way somehow.. Cheers anyway

Anything you can think of that could encourage the midfield to play more through balls.. Its a massive part of the game.. Don't really want to play rout one and pass into space.. I got a 95% score when the ball is played in front of my forwards.. Just gota get it played more this way somehow.. Cheers anyway

It can't be done right now, the only goals being scored in the ME right now are set pieces, crosses and balls over the top.

It can't be done right now, the only goals being scored in the ME right now are set pieces, crosses and balls over the top.

That's just my case. No matter what I try, having creative players all around, the ME is limited to very few ways to score goals. Technique, vision, decisions, anticipation are not reflected on my midfielders' play. NO through balls, shots easily deflected.