Help would be appreciated.

• Thread starter Thread starter Wilko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 820

Wilko

Reaction score
Ok, so i am looking to create my team in real life onto FM, I know how to create players, but im not sure how to create my club and then put the players into my club, i also have a logo and some kits for my club (but i know there is a thread on here somewhere so i'll use that to get the kit and logo on...)

So: How do i create a club?
and How do i put players i have created into a certain club?

Thanks in advance :)

There are two ways to put players into a club but we can do that later.
First load editor and database and your edit files(if you have already started them) then go down to clubs and click add. Then fill in the relevant bits any save now your team is done.
Adding players is easier still you can go onto the contract part of the player editor thread and search for your club then add stuff like date joined, expire ect. or you can do it on the staff and players part on the club edit screen.
This is assuming you are using the pre-game editor, but it is that easy. things like income and debt and staff are the same just search and add really.
Hope this helps.

Oh always save after you make any changes, I edited a massive ammount of info and my computer crashed I lost everything and had to start again.

**** it Brad stop spamming the forum! :P

There are two ways to put players into a club but we can do that later.
First load editor and database and your edit files(if you have already started them) then go down to clubs and click add. Then fill in the relevant bits any save now your team is done.
Adding players is easier still you can go onto the contract part of the player editor thread and search for your club then add stuff like date joined, expire ect. or you can do it on the staff and players part on the club edit screen.
This is assuming you are using the pre-game editor, but it is that easy. things like income and debt and staff are the same just search and add really.
Hope this helps.

Oh always save after you make any changes, I edited a massive ammount of info and my computer crashed I lost everything and had to start again.
This is a good shout.

Back