Help

• Thread starter Thread starter mattheynes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 804

mattheynes

Reaction score
i'm pompey in the 09/10 season but they all want to leave and r unhappy.
How can i solve this
cheers

Offer them new contracts maybe? Increase their squad status? Ask them for potential new signings/staff? Praise them in the media? ermm...I run out of ideas now

i am but hey still want to leave.
when i say everyone i mean johnson and kranjar etc.

let them leave then sometimes you can't help it ur pompy wat u expect u just have to search for a new player

Have you had a poor season? recent bad results? It may be that you can't hold onto them and you should just get the maximum amount of money you can for them and buy different players. I know thats not exactly helpful but sometimes you can't do anything, if they wanna leave, then they will

how about start winning games :P
don't be showing interest in a lot of players as players in your squad get unhappy :D
& also yeh praise them a lot & offer new contracts ;)
that normally works :D
but if not then sell them as a last resort & start rebuilding your squad :P

Mate its a pain in the **** tryin to keep them all happy!! im everton at the mo and with players like lescott, jagielka, yobo, howard, cahill, arteta they all wanna move to bigger clubs. ive had to sell lescott, jagielka and cahill at the end of my first season as they were jus startin to **** me off. Got baaaare cash for them tho!!:D

i got the same problem all my good players want to leave. i am 2nd in the premier league

I always find that when another club is sniffing around your best players, always offer them a new contract as the speculation intensifies. Or when they have been unsettled in the media a couple of times. Iv been pompey, sunderland and blackburn, Iv always managed to keep my best players.

Yeah I Agree Try To Renew There Contracts And Give Them Football :)

Back