Help !!

• Thread starter Thread starter TH3L3G3ND
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

TH3L3G3ND

Reaction score
Okay lets get started, my laptop is quite slow and i have just bought the new football manager and every time I'm about to start a match it freeze's and turns off. Now i'm thinking that my computer doesn't have enough free space to run FM.(A) So what i was wondering was can i install FM on a memory stick and then play on my computer.
(A)
Thanks If you tried to help. (H)(H)

well my C: drive has only 1.06 GB free space out of a possible 15.9GB
D: drive has 6.57GB out of 16.4GB free space

dont play 3d if your graphic card cant take it. switch to 2d just like i did and it wouldnt be so bad. im not surprised that it loaded slow cos you only have 1GB free space in C:\ and maybe you can install it in D: drive so as to free up some space. i also specially upgraded my ram to 2gb cos 1gb simply wasnt enough and it loaded very slow as well. hope this helps :)

it turns off becasue the 3-d matches overheat it my freind had a laptop that was slow it took him game time over 8 days for 1 season

well my C: drive has only 1.06 GB free space out of a possible 15.9GB
D: drive has 6.57GB out of 16.4GB free space

Ouch that's some bad hard drives.. Umm you can't really run FM off a memory stick, your best bet is to just run as little leagues as possible and turn off sound 3d etc. Won't make it perfect, but should stop it from overheating, also do not play it on a bed or sofa! Use a plastic/ metal area that won't overheat and will stay cool..

Last edited:
keep the processor area well aired, e.g. placing something underneath that side to cool it

Back