Help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3K

ecfc2810

Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I was half way through making a custom database when I found out my dad had deleted the data editor,, does anyone know where/if I can re download the normal data editor

Last edited:
So is there not a way to download the normal data editor:(

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

What about if I download someone else database???

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Anyone???

Back up your saves (by copying them I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong) then reinstall the game then move your saved games back into the sports interactive folder

dont know if this helps
but try deleting the config.xml file inside update
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data
then update to 10.3

hope that helps

or did you mean something else

Back up your saves (by copying them I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong) then reinstall the game then move your saved games back into the sports interactive folder

Tbh I don't realy want to reinstall the game because there are 3 other users playing on that gameand if it goes wrong I'll be in the ****

KingEric is correct. Copy (or drag) your editor data folder to your desktop. Reinstall the game and any patches you might have been using -- then put the editor folder back in its place. The editor data won't corrupt because it is generic information -- that's how we're able to share databases with one another on this site.

Last edited:
i dunno if this works or if this is illgeal sorry if it is please dont ban me if it is then please tell me and i will delete this message
View attachment 64288

Thanks for trying but it doesnt work:(

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Can't you send it???

Can you email data editor like with other downloadable files?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:44 AM ----------

Anyone know

Last edited:
Back