Help!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Nashey88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 619

Nashey88

Reaction score
Guys I am in need of some seriouse help, I have created several teams and am still un able to use them so if any one could give me a dummies step by step guide as of what to do next it would be amazing.

Right the only things I have done at the moment is load database, create my team and add players. What's my next move?

first step is to make sure you have created your teams with a nationality. this is important as it helps the game decide on the nationality of your regens and you can't put them in a league without one.

next step is to chose which league you want them in, you need to set their competitions screen to this league so that they play in it.

then you need to take a team out of that league. if you don't do this then the game will decide you have too many teams competing in your league and you won't be able to run it.

the go into nation rules and check to make sure you have got this correct by testing them. if you have then you should save your changes with a suitable name and then you can load them when you start the game.

please note that if you take a team out of a high division then you probally should put them in the next division and remove a team from that division and repeat the process untill you have the correct amount of teams in each division.

Thanks sammyT, but before you create a thread next time "Nashey", try searching. The Help thread and Tiraths "Noob Guide To Editing Thread" could both have been useful in this situation. Finally, one exclamation mark will suffice.

Back