HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garland442

Reaction score
i am man city and in 3rd season now finished 8th last year but manager to get in the uefa cup after winning it so still got europe but this season want to make a strong push for the league this year or at least championgs lge place

My keeper is ustari and hart

Defence is

Marcelo
Dunne
Kompany
Richards

And Mashcarano in front of them 4 howevere i keep lacking goals any suggestions????

Last edited:
sakho is a good signing mate ;)
he is youg [wonderkid], cheap from PSG :D

sakho and breno are good future buys

David Luiz plays well with dunne in my city team, he's better than Kompany. I also bought lescott for left back, and left Richards in right back. Bought Asenjo as a goalie too. We're 2nd in the league in my first season. :D

However during your third season Dunne might be getting a bit slow. So you may need to overhaul completely. Sakho is brilliant, if he'll come to you.

first season (beginning) bought marcelo bale nkoulou sakho asenjo they are working well this year unexpectingly I only conceided one goal in twelve games (against carlisle lol)

yh im not surprised carlisle are probably the best team in the world tbh ;) haha

i have moved things around abit now playing richards felipe and dunne/kompany waiting on a bid for sakho and play diarra and mashcarano in front of them seems to be better not conceeding as many goals now