jord2009

Reaction score
im coming to the end of my 2nd season with united and so far this season has been up and down, and every game that rooney is suspended or missing through injury i seem to loose. which with 5 games left im 6 points behind City and my team seem to be going off the boil. i spend quite heavily in the summer i bought Mata Henderson Sanogo henriksen De Gea Agyei Young Neuer Kevin Sakho and Santon. the only player that ive bought thats been outstanding is Young. So im looking at selling most of my squad except Rooney Vidic Ferdinand Evra Rafa Anderson Agyei Henderson Sanogo Morrison Fletcher Smalling Evans, mainly just the core of my team thats played well but Mata more than anyone has been poor!!!! So who do you think i should buy as i need a striker more so who can take the mantel and do the job when Wayne is missing or even better who can play up to with wayne even though Sanogo has scored 22 and Hernandez 26, together they are poor, and the only other ST i have are welbeck and Macheda who for me is poor !!!

Edinson Cavani - Napoli
Vagner Love - CSKA
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA

the reason why you are not playing that consistently is you made all these changes, its fine if you bring in 20 players but they need to be youngsters under the age of 20, but if you bring in a lot of 1st team players, it takes time, especially as they do not speak English!

if you sell most of the squad players, be prepared for another up and down season! as you will then have to buy new players etc to cover for the players being sold! also, alot of people get caught out when you need to register players for Europe etc as HG, keep this in mind when making changes as it can catch you out especially when you do the infamous "holiday through the day and let your assistant sort it out"

sometimes, he leaves out a key player or two, this has happend to me in the past!

im going to keep enough good players for HG ect but the players i brought in werent to cover any body my board gave me £ 120 budget so obv i spent most of it :P but i never bought a top ST i thought hernandez Wazza Sanogo macheda and welbeck would do the job but when i play against city arsenal or chelsea i dont seem to have the top players up front except wayne of course. i might need to this the way i play. i play a 41212 formation agyei as DML anderson CMR valencia MR Young AML and hernandez LS AND rOONEY RS. I am selling mata macheda and henriksen for sure. and see what budget i get. as long as i get another top ST i should be fine but seeing the goals that Sanogo has scored do you think i need one.

Back