Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gappi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 603

Gappi

Reaction score
When i go to save my game it says game couldn't be saved what should i do??? PLEASE HELP

When i go to save my game it says game couldn't be saved what should i do??? PLEASE HELP

Do you mean "This game save could not be loaded"? If that is the case then your game is corrupted and you've most likely lost it forever. If you have a backup save use that, it happened to me on my Swansea save. It happens when you turn your computer off whilst/not long after saving amongst other reasons.

Do you mean "This game save could not be loaded"? If that is the case then your game is corrupted and you've most likely lost it forever. If you have a backup save use that, it happened to me on my Swansea save. It happens when you turn your computer off whilst/not long after saving amongst other reasons.

no when i click on save it starts saving for about 10 seconds then come up with this box saying "game could not be saved" HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Help me please. I am having trouble.

I have edited my game, slightly, added myself as a player, bit of ca$h, put Rangers in the 3rd division, and FC United of Manchester in League 2!

Thats it. I go to start a new game, as you do. and i can not select the English nation as playable! nor the Scottish league now.

Anybody got any help? I have deleted previous databases which i edited and deleted previous games which i had started to play. a blank canvass.

Any help would be great. Thank You

no when i click on save it starts saving for about 10 seconds then come up with this box saying "game could not be saved" HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Your game is probably corrupted, just start a new game.

Help me please. I am having trouble.

I have edited my game, slightly, added myself as a player, bit of ca$h, put Rangers in the 3rd division, and FC United of Manchester in League 2!

Thats it. I go to start a new game, as you do. and i can not select the English nation as playable! nor the Scottish league now.

Anybody got any help? I have deleted previous databases which i edited and deleted previous games which i had started to play. a blank canvass.

Any help would be great. Thank You

Sorry, no idea mate. Maybe it corrupted?

Save games shouldn't be allowed to be edited, alterating things is cheating imo :P

Thanks for the reply, i thought it would be. just wondered if anybody had any idea. thnks

Back