henri saivet?

• Thread starter Thread starter mk0786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

mk0786

Reaction score
i have henri saivet in my man u team.i am in my 2nd season and wondering when is the best time to play henri saivet? i bought him at the start of the game and jus loaned him out a couple times. i have torres,balotelli,kerrison,rooney all as my forwards.

so main questions r when should i play him? and also how and who should i play himm with

yh how did u get torres for man utd???
as for saivet u might aswell sell him coz he aint gonna get in that attack

people who cheat,
why do they feel the need to flaunt the fact?
whats the point cheating on FM?
seriously.

people who cheat,
why do they feel the need to flaunt the fact?
whats the point cheating on FM?
seriously.

Give him a chance to explain himself:D

Give him a chance to explain himself:D

Well yea you have a point, but he mst have cheated cos there is no way torres would leave liverpool after a season. Besides with utd i think you get about £10m to spend so there is no hope that he could have gotten ballotelli, kerrison and torres without cheating to get at least 1 of them ;)

Keirrison perhaps, 6M lucky

Balotelli, 8M

Saivet probably free

Torres at least 70M

selling c ronaldo you can

Definitely cheating cause I played for liverpool and there is no way I can sign any of Man U first 11 players.

Anyways, I bought Saivet everytime I start a new game and keep him for at least 2 seasons or loaned him to other big clubs. After 2 season I can sell him for 15-20m which I will buy Messi.

first of all its a game n its for fun. i play wit my 2 brothers who r chelsea and liverpool. and the one who plays with liverpool has for some reason a personal vendetta against torres even in real life ,so i swapped tevez and berbatov for him.as for balotellli - 14m,kerrison - 5m, savet -5.75m.i have sold park ji sung,carrick,kuszack,vidic, i also asked for more fund so that is how i got these players and a couple more.i dont cheat.

cheating is my brother who in his personal game has 1.3billion budget and restarts evertime he loses.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

i got so caught up explaining myself lol i forgot to ask bout savet. i have heard on other posts he is good after a few seasons?from wot i see ryt now it dusnt seem like tht. need some advice on wot to do wit him?

Torres also rejects Man Utd even when you get to contract terms

as i said my brother dosent like torres.so one season without playing any striker i am sure they will move.

Fair enough, we don't know if you cheated so we can't accuse you so if you say you didn't cheat thats alright then :)but yea back on subject.. I haven't personally brought Saivet on '09 but i would say on my Liverpool game in which im in 2017 he is scoring for fun. So i would say play him as much as you can and either as an AMR or a ST. Hope it helps

always buy him, but for a top4 side I think there are better options, he just never made it into any of my teams.

liverpool whent into administration?

Mind you. the 2 owners are alot of ****

hope the leave soon.

And i always get henri saivet for what ever side and do what i do with ngog. Loan him for for 2 -3 seasons. Recall them if needed. So you have your back up and hes getting a game just not for you. After a cupple of seasons there worth alot more.
If you want ill get you a screenshot of him in 2015 or w.e i am in.

Joel

edit: Here is that screenshot.

henrisaivet.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4476/henrisaivet.jpg

Last edited:
i bought him for feyenoord in 09/10 and played him every game, in 2012 he was on 35 goals in the eredvisie and 10 in europe and i had EVERYBODY after him, at wich point i sold him to man utd for £45 mill and then they hired me as manager when phelan got sacked.

i thought that wud be the end of it and saviet wud be a 30 goal a season man but 3 seasons in an hes only on 15 over all, to be fair he has to get in a utd attack that consists of rooney and steven fletcher (fletcher best striker on the game)

Back