HEPPY91 KIT & LOGO REQUESTS🔥👊⚽

Hi mate
do you still do these for fm24?
looking to create new club and would love if you can do a logo and kits for me.

for the Logo:

Team Name: Bath United
Colors:
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2023
Badge shape: let your imagination go wild
Features: take inspiration from the ancient Rome for the shape and colors and
Any other info:

and for the Kit :

Team: Bath United
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Kits & Colours: let your creativity shine
1st: take inspiration from ancient Rome
2ed: black, dark orange, and dark shade of green
Sponsor: UNESCO
if you can put the logo in the kit also would be amazing, and make the 3d kit would be amazing

@Heppy91 You know,gona stick with original Kits,lazy to download Editor.But even you did great work on kits above,picture,sponsors are little bit blurry.So i attach kits exactly Pixel with everything,just add Original Logos on all 3 Kits and send me back exactly files if is not the problem.Thanks m8

Attachments

• manfc_1.png
    manfc_1.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 10
  • manfc_2.png
    manfc_2.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 11
  • manfc_3.png
    manfc_3.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 7
@Heppy91 You know,gona stick with original Kits,lazy to download Editor.But even you did great work on kits above,picture,sponsors are little bit blurry.So i attach kits exactly Pixel with everything,just add Original Logos on all 3 Kits and send me back exactly files if is not the problem.Thanks m8

these ok matey?

Attachments

• manfc_1.png
    manfc_1.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 10
  • manfc_3.png
    manfc_3.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 10
  • manfc_2.png
    manfc_2.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 10

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.png
    3.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 11
these ok matey?
Looks great but i dont know why is too small and 150x150 only.If you try to resize the kit then is too blurry.Can you make it at size as i send you attachment if is not problem!?

Hi mate
do you still do these for fm24?
looking to create new club and would love if you can do a logo and kits for me.

for the Logo:

Team Name: Bath United
Colors:
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2023
Badge shape: let your imagination go wild
Features: take inspiration from the ancient Rome for the shape and colors and
Any other info:

and for the Kit :

Team: Bath United
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Kits & Colours: let your creativity shine
1st: take inspiration from ancient Rome
2ed: black, dark orange, and dark shade of green
Sponsor: UNESCO
if you can put the logo in the kit also would be amazing, and make the 3d kit would be amazing

how are the mate.i cant do 3d kits sorry

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.png
    3.png
    36 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.png
    2.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
Looks great but i dont know why is too small and 150x150 only.If you try to resize the kit then is too blurry.Can you make it at size as i send you attachment if is not problem!?

ive not changed the pixel images.they ar still 420x420 from what i saved them as on your post. im not sure hwat is happening for them to resize

@Heppy91 ye i dont understand too.You see how this looks like.First picture is Original photo i send you and second is yours,small picture.Idk why this happening,and in game is different then too,and becose is too small picture,in game picture become bigger to fit to game and then becomes blurry,you see sponsors for example,terible

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
@Heppy91 ye i dont understand too.You see how this looks like.First picture is Original photo i send you and second is yours,small picture.Idk why this happening,and in game is different then too,and becose is too small picture,in game picture become bigger to fit to game and then becomes blurry,you see sponsors for example,terible

Ye that is odd mate. Can see your saving as png too as I have been so that shouldn’t make a difference. Very frustrating

all I can think of at the moment is if you try saving them in a different want from FM Base page and then changing the file type to PNG after?
Sorry this happening mate, not come across this before

Ye that is odd mate. Can see your saving as png too as I have been so that shouldn’t make a difference. Very frustrating

all I can think of at the moment is if you try saving them in a different want from FM Base page and then changing the file type to PNG after?
Sorry this happening mate, not come across this before

Its ok,all good,i fix it.Now working like a charm.Thanks bud,your the best

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    672.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
@Heppy91 Now we fix download issue haha,now i need few tweaks on Away and Third Kit.
Away Kit with Badge colored with Kit Photo 1 and Third Badge full Red to match with Colors of Kits but orogonal logo not just devil like its on Home Kit but just Red to match red color of Third Kit.Thanks m8

1699470836166.png

@Heppy91 Now we fix download issue haha,now i need few tweaks on Away and Third Kit.
Away Kit with Badge colored with Kit Photo 1 and Third Badge full Red to match with Colors of Kits but orogonal logo not just devil like its on Home Kit but just Red to match red color of Third Kit.Thanks m8

View attachment 658617

no worries matey. glad all sorted and showing in game

Attachments

• manfc_2.png
    manfc_2.png
    103 KB · Views: 10
  • manfc_3.png
    manfc_3.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 12
Any chance someone could make the kits below? (FC12)

Attachments

• pal1.jpeg
    pal1.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 7
  • pal2.jpeg
    pal2.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 10
León CF
Logo Design: Triangle (pointing south) with a crown on top and a football in the center, in the top right it should say "LCF" in some sort of monogram fashion. The colors are blue and gold (inspired by the Golden State Warriors, Stephen Curry owns them!)
Kits: The design is up to you. But I have some sponsors:
Errea delivers the kits (Technical sponsor)
Samsung (Front)
Pepsi (use new logo, left sleeve)
LaLiga EA Sports (right sleeve)

León CF
Logo Design: Triangle (pointing south) with a crown on top and a football in the center, in the top right it should say "LCF" in some sort of monogram fashion. The colors are blue and gold (inspired by the Golden State Warriors, Stephen Curry owns them!)
Kits: The design is up to you. But I have some sponsors:
Errea delivers the kits (Technical sponsor)
Samsung (Front)
Pepsi (use new logo, left sleeve)
LaLiga EA Sports (right sleeve)
Also make a back version of the kits so I can use player names and numbers, also have goalkeepers kit (Home, Away, Third, GK)