HEPPY91 KIT & LOGO REQUESTS🔥👊⚽

• Thread starter Thread starter Heppy91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 421
  • Views Views 42K
Thanks!, Since that's now done, I want the kits now for the individual teams (With sponsors to primarily coincide with where they are from)

Team 1:
Liverpool Rose F.C.
Manufacturer: Adidas
Home Kit Description: Classic Adidas three stripes on shoulders with a subtle diagonal pinstripe pattern across the front. This adds depth without being overpowering, aligning with the traditional red, Solid red with white trims on the sleeves and collar. Subtle gold or black details can be used for an elevated look, such as thin sleeve cuffs or logo accents.
Away Kit Description: Clean with bold side stripes or a modern graphic design that incorporates fading geometric shapes. A subtle watermark pattern of roses can add a unique touch to represent your team name, White base with red accents on the shoulders, sides, or sleeve cuffs. Use black piping or trim to add contrast, especially around the collar and numbers.
Third Kit Description: A modern, abstract gradient pattern that transitions between black and dark green or grey, giving a sleek, night-game vibe. Incorporating a pattern like angular or broken lines can add a futuristic look, Minimalistic but with striking red accents, such as thin horizontal lines or shoulder patches. The manufacturer’s stripes could be in red to highlight the club’s main color.

Team 2:
AFC Manchester Royal
Manufacturer: Umbro
Home Kit Description: A subtle chevron or diamond pattern (a nod to the classic Umbro style) in a slightly darker shade of sky blue. This adds texture without overwhelming the primary color. The diamonds could be more pronounced around the shoulders or torso.
Away Kit Description: Clean vertical stripes (Gold and Sky Blue) on the white base. This gives a regal and classic feel, emphasizing the "Royal" aspect. The stripes can be narrow, running through the front of the shirt, while the back remains predominantly white for the name and number clarity.
Third Kit Description: Diagonal gradient pattern or subtle geometric shapes (in dark grey or silver) on the black base. This creates a modern and sleek look, fitting for a third kit that's meant to be bold and distinctive. The gradient or shapes could start at the top and fade out as they move down the shirt, creating a dynamic effect.

Thanks!, Since that's now done, I want the kits now for the individual teams (With sponsors to primarily coincide with where they are from)

Team 1:
Liverpool Rose F.C.
Manufacturer: Adidas
Home Kit Description: Classic Adidas three stripes on shoulders with a subtle diagonal pinstripe pattern across the front. This adds depth without being overpowering, aligning with the traditional red, Solid red with white trims on the sleeves and collar. Subtle gold or black details can be used for an elevated look, such as thin sleeve cuffs or logo accents.
Away Kit Description: Clean with bold side stripes or a modern graphic design that incorporates fading geometric shapes. A subtle watermark pattern of roses can add a unique touch to represent your team name, White base with red accents on the shoulders, sides, or sleeve cuffs. Use black piping or trim to add contrast, especially around the collar and numbers.
Third Kit Description: A modern, abstract gradient pattern that transitions between black and dark green or grey, giving a sleek, night-game vibe. Incorporating a pattern like angular or broken lines can add a futuristic look, Minimalistic but with striking red accents, such as thin horizontal lines or shoulder patches. The manufacturer’s stripes could be in red to highlight the club’s main color.

Team 2:
AFC Manchester Royal
Manufacturer: Umbro
Home Kit Description: A subtle chevron or diamond pattern (a nod to the classic Umbro style) in a slightly darker shade of sky blue. This adds texture without overwhelming the primary color. The diamonds could be more pronounced around the shoulders or torso.
Away Kit Description: Clean vertical stripes (Gold and Sky Blue) on the white base. This gives a regal and classic feel, emphasizing the "Royal" aspect. The stripes can be narrow, running through the front of the shirt, while the back remains predominantly white for the name and number clarity.
Third Kit Description: Diagonal gradient pattern or subtle geometric shapes (in dark grey or silver) on the black base. This creates a modern and sleek look, fitting for a third kit that's meant to be bold and distinctive. The gradient or shapes could start at the top and fade out as they move down the shirt, creating a dynamic effect.

how are these mate?

Attachments

• lr1.png
    lr1.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • lr2.png
    lr2.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 4
  • lr3.png
    lr3.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 5
  • mr1.png
    mr1.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 4
  • mr2.png
    mr2.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
  • mr3.png
    mr3.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi 91, I have a 3d shape texture and would like to get a 2d one, would it be easier for you to use this or is it better to do it as before?

And one more question, I noticed that you use the image size 280x280, but the standard fс'12 uses 420x420, this is not a complaint in any way, I just wanted to ask)

Hi 91, I have a 3d shape texture and would like to get a 2d one, would it be easier for you to use this or is it better to do it as before?

And one more question, I noticed that you use the image size 280x280, but the standard fс'12 uses 420x420, this is not a complaint in any way, I just wanted to ask

hi mate,

yes just put your rquest as shown in first post so i know what to build and i can save images as 420x420 for you no problem

Team: Atlético Lugones S.D. id 67059646
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kits & Colours: Home Blue and White, Away Yellow and Black, Third Blue and Yellow
Sponsor: Ramos del Valle, Tartiere Auto

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    307.1 KB · Views: 4
  • away.png
    away.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 3
  • third.png
    third.png
    291.3 KB · Views: 3
Team: Unión Deportiva Sariego
Kit Manufacturer: Sukan
Kits & Colours: Home Black and Violet, Away Orange and Green
Sponsor: Ibersa Pinturas

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 3
  • away.png
    away.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 2
Team: S.D.C. Campomanes id 67128570
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Kits & Colours: Home White and Blue, Away Yellow and Blue
Sponsor: El Reundu hotel restaurant

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 3
  • away.png
    away.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
Team: Atlético Lugones S.D. id 67059646
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kits & Colours: Home Blue and White, Away Yellow and Black, Third Blue and Yellow
Sponsor: Ramos del Valle, Tartiere Auto

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1b.png
    1b.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 3
Team: S.D.C. Campomanes id 67128570
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Kits & Colours: Home White and Blue, Away Yellow and Blue
Sponsor: El Reundu hotel restaurant

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1b.png
    1b.png
    96 KB · Views: 4
@Heppy91 Can you help to swap the green and yellow? Thank you very much
i couldnt just swao the colours mate, id have build a full new one. have you got link to orginal post anywhere so i nonw the team and sponsors etc and i can build a new one

Heppy91 thank you, everything is fine, if you need to add logos and sponsors to your request, please write)​

Team: Atlético de Siero
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
Kits & Colours: Home Orange and Black, Away Green and White
Sponsor:
Panero Logística

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 3
  • away.png
    away.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
Team: Independiente Club de Fútbol de Lieres
Kit Manufacturer: Sukan
Kits & Colours: Home Blue and White, Away Red and Black
Sponsor:
Cafe-Estanco VEAL

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 2
  • away.png
    away.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 3
Team: Club Europa de Nava id 4212903
Kit Manufacturer: Hummel
Kits & Colours: Home White and Blue, Away Blue and White
Sponsor:
Fuensanta. Agua Minero Medicinal

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 4
  • away.png
    away.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 4

Heppy91 thank you, everything is fine, if you need to add logos and sponsors to your request, please write)​

Team: Atlético de Siero
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
Kits & Colours: Home Orange and Black, Away Green and White
Sponsor:
Panero Logística

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.png
    2.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 2