Here is my Current Arsenal Team Who do you think I need?

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Well Here is my arsenal team who do you think I need, I no longer have bentdner upfront instead of him I have Barrios up front.

I have roughly another 50million to spend, who do you think I should buy?
Never used arsenal before so really do not know what players are worth keeping, Obviously i know the main players as i know the arsenal team well but i do not know where to spend my 50million.

Thanks for the help.

teamarsenal.png

How did u get 50 million anyway sell arshavin for 12m and fabianski and Almunia buy Gervinho and Hazard and Phil Jones

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

sell Bendther and Denilson too

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

with Eboue all of this works amazingly well for me doing an arsenal game maybe we can do private messages together too tell us how we are doing !!

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Just signed Phil Jones for 15 million worth it first signing

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Almunia just moved to Barcelona on loan

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

signed Friedel for 1 million

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

all going well so far

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Arshavin moves on loan to Barcelona

Sold most of the players you told me to, Man u would not sell me phil jones for any less then 20million which is a little high. I have put my offer in on another few players hopefully I get them.

Diaby goes on loan to City

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

ok lets talk to eatch other about our games lol Ive only just started how about u?

Just started, I am in a network game with my arsenal team with another person so i may be going a little slower then you, my MkDons save is on the 11th season. :D

Nasri just scored a cracker in the first friendly

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Haha cool who else is playing and who are they managing

nice, I found they had to many friendlys set up, I think it is like 8 friendlys you need to play, I cancled most of them.

Bought munesia from barca, 18 year old turns out to be an amazing center back.

How much for mate I`ll try to buy him

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Sugar my computer switched off have to start again sugar never mind

Noticed activity in here so appreciate if you could help as the forum seems dead. lol.

I downloaded the russian January patch installed it loaded the game up and I can only play in Russian now, anyone know why?

he is only like 1.8million but he is very good.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

hmm, No idea sorry, when you start a new game you need to make sure you activate the patch which you downloaded, download the whole january patch and not just the russian one it may be better. The transfer patch I got has something like 30000 changes so it should include all of the russian leagues etc.

buy vincent enyeama best keeper on the game by a mile jelle vossen is good Aswell

Back