here u go ure own little thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyal royal1

Reaction score
u wanna talk **** about post it in here btw its ure opinion it wont hurt me nd i wont post in here or react

they wanna talk **** about me like Joe so they can do it in here if they have the guts which they probably dont

i never did anything to you, i called you a stirrer because youre asking for peoplle to be banned, im not going to waste my time

I don't like Loyal Royal's poor grammar and text speak. ;)

Oh dear... This is the biggest fail thread in the world. No-one is going to as they would rather not get into trouble with the mods... (rolls eyes)

i dont care wat u lot think btw im leaving for a couple or months so u lot can have a break from me and i can grow up close this thread plz

Oh my. Yeah please do grow up. Thanks bye.

This is embarrassing. Staff should have banned this douche a while ago for his thread-creating antics.

btw ill probably download stuff from here in a couple of weeks but i have gone !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

This is embarrassing. Staff should have banned this douche a while ago for his thread-creating antics.

lol douche tht is bare old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back