Hereford United FC - The Bulls!

• Thread starter Thread starter Caio30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

Caio30

Reaction score
Hey lads!
Just decided some weeks ago to start a new save and a real challenge with past experience set on the lowest and starting unemployed.

Got offered a Job at Hereford United (League 2) which I thought would be a good starting team.
No transfer budget and expected to fight against relegation.

Managed to finish 15th in first season after winning 8 out of my first 10 games but then falling in a deep crisis nearly for the complete rest of the season.

But for some reason I liked the team and the players and really had more emotions related to it than ever before in that game.

Was great to see how young players like Harry Pell or James McQuilkin developed great trough that season as I decided rather to give my own youth players a chance than to buy old experienced free bargains.

So I was still motivated to continue the save with them (in past saves I often just lost motivation after some time and quickly started new games etc..think that you all know that) and started into my second season in League 2 with the same expectations by the board like in first season (fight against relegation).

AND, who would have thought that, I finished 6th and managed to get promoted by a playoff-final win against FC Bury.
So I'm now starting the Pre-Season for next season and wanted to start a story for my save and share my experience with Hereford United FC with you! I dont use any special tactics or downloaded training schedules or anything like that..So the outcome of my career is very open and could also end in getting relegated again immediately (don't hope so lol)

If enough people are interested in it I would start this thing on here!

Sadly I didnt started to protocol it right from the start of my career; so I would now only quickly summarize the past 2 years more in a brief text with many statistics as I dont have any screenshots of the past 2 seasons.

So gimme a shout if there are people on here who would follow! If I feel that its worth it then I will start my story tonight with a starting post (+ thinking of a good layout) and brief summary of the past 2 season so you all know where we came from and where we are at Hereford!

Regards from Germany,
Marius

Last edited:
well im from hereford and am playing with them now but im **** so i would love to see someone get them to the prem!

Back