Hernandez

• Thread starter Thread starter Jden86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5K

Jden86

Reaction score
Check out Javier Hernandez. He's an absolute beast, he's one player I can rely on in every FM. I'm quite interested in who other people reply on, year in year out.
View attachment 292034

Can you post up screenshots of your transfers please, interested to see how much you got for the likes of Rooney, Van Persie etc

Can you post up screenshots of your transfers please, interested to see how much you got for the likes of Rooney, Van Persie etc

I love Rooney but when I decided to sell him I couldn't sell him for the life of me so I loaned him out and he returned at the end with a 6 month injury so I'm stuck with him, RVP I sold to Arsenal because I was confident he couldn't produce at a top level anymore. Any others you're curious about, I'll post.

View attachment 290393View attachment 290387View attachment 290386View attachment 290385View attachment 290384View attachment 290383View attachment 290382

i just signed him for Hull in 2nd season for 4.7 mill, 10 games scored 8, hope he don't get injured, though I have to tweak my tactic a little bit to accommodate him and Abel Hernandez together in my 1st team

i just signed him for Hull in 2nd season for 4.7 mill, 10 games scored 8, hope he don't get injured, though I have to tweak my tactic a little bit to accommodate him and Abel Hernandez together in my 1st team

Abel is a monster too, always scores against me.

Abel is a monster too, always scores against me.

Abel was a bit inconsistent in my 1st season but he scored some of the most memorable goals like brilliant solo run from the middle, Javier is the opposite he can't dribble to save his life, but with his high finishing and off the ball stats he always found space in dangerous area in the right time ready for tap in
View attachment 290136
so far so good, his avg ratting not that great being a poacher when he's not scoring his rating always low as he basically did very little the whole game beside trying to make a run for the goal and finding space

here's Hull's 2nd season first team he's playing with
View attachment 290126
double Hernandez up front (H) ..sometime I got mixed up and put the wrong Hernandez in the wrong position
oh yea, I got Ward-Prowse for bargain price too only 4.6 mill since southampton relegated in 1st season and he was transfer listed and I was the quickest to bid, lucky me (H)

Last edited:
Abel was a bit inconsistent in my 1st season but he scored some of the most memorable goals like brilliant solo run from the middle, Javier is the opposite he can't dribble to save his life, but with his high finishing and off the ball stats he always found space in dangerous area in the right time ready for tap in
View attachment 798067
so far so good, his avg ratting not that great being a poacher when he's not scoring his rating always low as he basically did very little the whole game beside trying to make a run for the goal and finding space

here's Hull's 2nd season first team he's playing with
View attachment 798099
double Hernandez up front (H) ..sometime I got mixed up and put the wrong Hernandez in the wrong position
oh yea, I got Ward-Prowse for bargain price too only 4.6 mill since southampton relegated in 1st season and he was transfer listed and I was the quickest to bid, lucky me (H)

J.Hernandez has perfect states for a poacher but benefits most by having 2 quality wingers. I use Di Maria, Januzaj and Zaha who assist every game. I use the same philosophy every FM.

J.Hernandez has perfect states for a poacher but benefits most by having 2 quality wingers. I use Di Maria, Januzaj and Zaha who assist every game. I use the same philosophy every FM.

my team play counter and very direct football and my wingers are kind of inverted (like IF) I put instruction to sit narrower they move to the center in attacking phase, but my fullback acted as a main source of crossing threat, since they're in attacking mode they always bombed forward and I put more risky passes instruction so when they get to more advance position they always looking to make an early killer pass/cross to the box mainly to the poacher, it works decently so far cause Javier knows how to move quickly to good position in the box to receive the final pass

He is quality alright, but I tend to sell him after a year and cash in. (I've played multiple MUFC saves)

Normally I have him as my no.1 in the second season when he returns from Real, and I promote Angelo Henriquez and utilise the two. Chico typically bags 25+ in the league.

But in every save, I've been able to get €35m for him which is too good to be turned down considering the tremendous amount of strikers in the game.

Angelo Henriquez looks brilliant, unfortunately always wants to leave when he is not no.1

He is quality alright, but I tend to sell him after a year and cash in. (I've played multiple MUFC saves)

Normally I have him as my no.1 in the second season when he returns from Real, and I promote Angelo Henriquez and utilise the two. Chico typically bags 25+ in the league.

But in every save, I've been able to get €35m for him which is too good to be turned down considering the tremendous amount of strikers in the game.

Angelo Henriquez looks brilliant, unfortunately always wants to leave when he is not no.1

Because Hernandez has always done so well for me I've never used Henriquez, I always loan him out for a couple seasons and then cash in but I have been tempted. I sold him for 16mil to Burnley, he averages 10 League goals a year. He ended up at Arsenal once and was worth 40mil.

Back