Hero Achievements

Reaction score
Hi guys, im looking into completing all the local hero achievements alongside my Newcastle save as a contrast to winning everything. After playing 25 seasons with Blyth and not unlocking the English achievement ill need to do that all over again.

The main reason for this thread is could anyone suggest teams to use for all the hero challenges that makes its fun

England, Brazil, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Spain and France all suggestions welcome

thanx in advance

I've just started doing the England one with Dover in the Blue Square South, Got promoted via the playoffs and also won the FA Trophy first season.

I'd recommend starting with them.

How come it did not unlock? Did you not manage to get to the Prem or did steam not recognise it?

How come it did not unlock? Did you not manage to get to the Prem or did steam not recognise it?

it was at the time steam didnot recognise achievement unlocks back in november/december time, i missed out on 20 years at 1 club, english hero, 10 manager of the year awards, moving to new stadium and 1 other i cant remember

for italy it has to be san marino as it's a realy fun game to play and if you are struggling then there's plenty of tips in the san marino challenge thread and the san marino guide to help you as you advance up the ranks.

I created my local club, put them in Blue Square North - kept it interesting, just got the english hero ach. yesterday

Back