Heroes is BACK!!!!!!

Meh.

I gave up on it last season. Wish I gave up at the start of Season 2 though.

Season 1 was brilliant. The last two have been pretty dumb and boring though.

I Think They Have Been Getting Better Through Out The Seasons. Season 3 Was My Favorite So Far.
Ross95 You Should Give It A Try. You Can Watch All Of The Seasons Through The Link!

I agree with Lee. Season 1 i really thought they were going places with it. Just lost control of the story now wont be watching it anymore

I still watch it, and am hoping the new season will be good.

I agree that Season 1 was the best though.

Season 1 is almost always the best season for TV serials. I only watched the first few episodes of Heroes season 1, and I think it was very good. But IMO, no other show(currently running) can outdo the 1st season of Prison Break, that one was truly a masterpiece.

i carnt get into it our lass watches it i think it ****

I loved season 1... But I don't know how many there has been after that, but they all sucked. I mean it was good in the first season 'cus it was new, but now it's just repetitive shizzle :S

Season 1 is almost always the best season for TV serials. I only watched the first few episodes of Heroes season 1, and I think it was very good. But IMO, no other show(currently running) can outdo the 1st season of Prison Break, that one was truly a masterpiece.

I think you mean the only season of Prison Break. The other Prison Break seasons are just make believe like The Matrix sequels.

Lost season one (& two) was better than Prison Break in my opinion. Also, The Wire (Season 1-5), Carnivale (Season 1), Sopranos (Season 1-5) are all better.

Lost Season 1-2 were fantastic, before it became the most confusing and twisted show ever made.

I still watch it, and am waiting on the new season, however I doubt it'll match up to those.

i love heroes season 3 was abit **** tbh but with abit of luck they will have noted what they did wrong as series 1 and 2 was amazing imo anoyingly though i dont think the BBC will get it till nov or dec maybe even not until 2010 but o well i can wait :)