Heroic Africans save their village from a priest with a magic *****!

Reaction score
Heroic Africans save their village from a priest with a magic *****! His wife was also a shape-shifter!

Raikan, care to explain?

Chaz is my hero :D Once again, great article, I even shared it on fuckbook, i mean facebook.

You'd probably need a magic ***** if you marry a snail...it probably wasn't invisible...just really small

I have a magic ***** too. I can make it grow larger by thinking about ***. Haven't figured out the teleportation thing this priest was using though.

They also accused his wife of turning into a snail and terrorising the community.

How in the world can a SNAIL terrorize the community?

I have no ******* clue... buwhahahhaah! its about 500km's North from me here in Durbs...

The nine men and three women
sounds about right for a priest...

another strange story for you people, but I must say, this would barely even make the back page of our papers here...

I guess I better stay away from South Africa aswell then... ;)

How in the world can a SNAIL terrorize the community?

Heard of Iberian snails? The monsters have been terrorising Norway for years!

I have no ******* clue... buwhahahhaah! its about 500km's North from me here in Durbs...

another strange story for you people, but I must say, this would barely even make the back page of our papers here...

You've got an invisible ***** that you use to sleep with women too!?;p

You make it sound like every day there's a mob going round, burning people with magic penises, and accusing people of being able to shape shift.

Heard of Iberian snails? The monsters have been terrorising Norway for years!

You've got an invisible ***** that you use to sleep with women too!?;p

Yeah, but that is a ton of snails. Surely ONE snail can't terrorize.

You make it sound like every day there's a mob going round, burning people with magic penises, and accusing people of being able to shape shift.
haha, no not really, similar stuff but no magic penises and terrorist snails...

African cultures believe in the tokoloshe and this probably stems from it...
Tokoloshe_artiste.jpg

Last edited:
Remind me never to go there. I don't wanna be attacked by "magic *****'" or gremlins for that matter!

Back