Hero's

Reaction score
a few months asgo i was in dreamland having getting Blyth Spartans from Blue Square prem to Premier League, however i was gutted when the English Hero achievement didnt unlock

Now ive decided to attempt to complete all Hero achievements

Ive almost completed the Scottish Hero (Currently in league 1 in Scotland) and will move on the another as soon as ive finished.

Question is, how many people have completed any hero achievements or who has completed the most?

Last edited:
I completed England leagues. Havant & Waterlooville from BSS to Prem.

Your first sentence didn't make sense, do you mean you were gutted when you didn't get the achievement because you were in BSP instead of BSS

I completed England leagues. Havant & Waterlooville from BSS to Prem.

Your first sentence didn't make sense, do you mean you were gutted when you didn't get the achievement because you were in BSP instead of BSS

I missed 1/2 of the sentence ha, was ment to say was gutted it never unlocked. will edit 1st post.

I have managed to do the English and Scottish Hero achievements. If I can be arsed at some point then I might attempt the remaining ones.

Iv completed England and France, only 5 more achievemtns till i get 100% hoping to do the last few sometime in the near future

Back