Hey guys. I'm a girl who loves to play FM, but i need some help

• Thread starter Thread starter Baconeater
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 722

Baconeater

Reaction score
Hi guys. When i try to launch my FM15 after my computed updated to windows 8.1, nothing happens, and when i then try to launch it again it says that it couldnt launch it because app is already running. Have anyone got a similar problem? Please help me! <3

Happens to me from time to time. I just open the task manager, end the process & try again usually works 2nd time around. Not sure what the go is with it.

It doesn't help me. :/ Still doesn't launch.. :(

Maybe try posting in the technical issue section, i'm not exactly a computer whizz so you might get more specialized help there? Sorry i couldn't be of much use.

Could be something to do with steam. I'd look at the steam FM15 threads, usually people have these problems and post it there, then some guy posts how to fix it. Feel free to PM me if still having trouble.

This happened to me in FM13, the problem I had was an outdated video/graphics driver. Maybe check your PC manufacturers website for any driver updates.

This happened to me but with Win 8. Uninstalled and Installed the DirectX and it started working!! Might not be the actual solution.. Windows works in a strange way at times.

I can see how your gender is highly relevant to this issue.

Did you fix it?

Back