Hey i am Matheiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello. i am the Matheiu my favourite thing to do is make databases so i will give links for my databases All 11.3 About myself
i am orginally from france and moved to england when i was 6 months :) been playing managerial games since 2000

Luxembourg Leagues

Italian Level 7 ( level 8 in the testing line )

Wales level 5

Ecuadorian Level 3

Argentine Level 5

Paraguay Level 5

Chile Level 4

England Level 9

Old Firm Premier League

Ukrainian Level 3

they are added in to make a 22 teams into the premiership Also i have made 3 Relagation spots in league two, so there are 2 automatic and 1 play off in the blue square premier

The Thread At SIGAMES is HERE

Last edited:
sup g ? If you can make ukrainian lv5 i'll download it ;)

Blimey. That's quite an entrance. Welcome.

welcome to the site. Nice work with your league creations, I am sure they will come in handy for people who want to have a different challenge and play them

its good that your sharing your database's mate, nice way to introduce yourself;)

Hi Mat ;)

thanks for making my spelling of the name Matthew ridiculously UNCOOL :@

although... on FIFA, i set my commentary name to Mathieu the Valencia left back as its the closest i can get to my first or surname ;)

EDIT: the last comment was to portray that i can be cool too :$

Last edited:
Is your name actually Matheiu? I thought it was spelt Mathieu in most places but I may be wrong!

Welcome!

Welcome mate,hope you enjoy your time here. Nice work on the databases btw :)

Thankyou for all your comments, my name is matheiu i was born in paris but moved to england when i was 6 months :) its spelt weird i guess :) thankyou i will add some screenshots tonight :)

welcome mate :) glad to have another memeber who adds quality material to our already great site :) we hope you enjoy your time here

Welcome and share the databases in the 'Editing' section, you'll get many attention there. But hope you enjoy your time here, it's a brilliant site to visit everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back