Hey

• Thread starter Thread starter Dec
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 932
D

Dec

Hey, I am Dec and I am sixteen from the Midlands, England.
To be honest I won't post much as I'm a FMH player mostly but I will be viewing here so you may see me around, hence why I am creating this thread.
You may recognise me from a few sites as I do graphics (fantasy kits mostly) and I am well recognised for FMH things, the latter now means I have my own site for the PSP game.
Anyway, I am only here as I have been viewing and I have recently had my tactic and training stolen and posted on here by a member.
Anyway, you may see me around on the graphics but I don't really make any and if you do see me around it will more likely be in the Handheld section.
Thanks for reading,
Dec

welcome mate,

did you report the theft to our admin/mods?

i have the game on psp but ever since i got the pc version running on my netbook, gaming on the go has been a psp free zone unfortunately

Welcome, Dec. Did see your name a few days ago about the training schedule I think it was, stolen by Matt?

EDIT: You haven't got a best friend called Ant have you? ;)

It was Matt, I wasn't going to mention him but since you did then I will. I did report him as it wasn't on at all to be honest espiecally as he was going to steal my guide which took me more than a few hours. Anyway...

I have a friend called Ant :p.

jdm - That's a shame as it has really matured and become a great game for those who love quick seasons and for people on the go and need a quick FM fix, you should try it sometime and pay us a visit.

Forgot to mention I am a Chelsea fan.

Hey, can someone help me and my mate play eachother on network, i've got hamachi what do i do now?

please dotn spam other peoples threads. ive replied to your visitor message answering this question :D

Please don't spam this thread George_Moore. Look for it.

It was Matt, I wasn't going to mention him but since you did then I will. I did report him as it wasn't on at all to be honest espiecally as he was going to steal my guide which took me more than a few hours. Anyway...

I have a friend called Ant :p.

jdm - That's a shame as it has really matured and become a great game for those who love quick seasons and for people on the go and need a quick FM fix, you should try it sometime and pay us a visit.

Forgot to mention I am a Chelsea fan.

the last one i played extensively was 2008. i bought this one with the intention of using it while trsvelling, but as it runs of my netbook which is easy to carry around i ahvent bothered. i may dust off the psp and play fm10 and gran turismo now its out next time im away though!

You should try it, a big improvement with the 2D pitch though it is bugged and personally I prefer it than FM as I am impatient.
If you go to my site (www.thefinalwhistle.co.cc) you will find lots of downloads and things to make your game better :).

Right last message, i've seen a lot like this but the don't show how to host a game?

we have warned you not to spam other peoples threads.
i cant understand the question
unfortunately i have reported you as you havent heeeded numerous warnings.

try the network forum to look for answers befoer posting unnesscesarily
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f75/

dont spam the thread!!!

And welcome to the site Dec.

Welcome Dec, you seem like a nice guy :)

Thanks guys :).

Lewis, I am I hope.

I have provided you with a link to the latest FMH update made by myself and my site but as I hope you can understand I can't give you all of them as they are our main asset to pull people in but I hope that is good for all of you :).

Back