Hey

• Thread starter Thread starter FoztaR89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 356

FoztaR89

Reaction score
Morning all FM fanatics reading this, i've been browsing the forum for a few weeks having a look at all the players people recommend and different tactics and traingin methods. Myself i only started playin 2008 for a little while then my PS3 took over. This years addition has got me really addicted..im sitting here at work thinkin of new tactics :S haha
Anyway enough of that, im 19 from milton keynes, i support man utd, i AM NOT a glory hunter...
Thanks for all the help already hopefully i will be helping some people myself when i get more familar with the site. Which may i say is very well kept after and organised which is great.
Sean

Morning all FM fanatics reading this, i've been browsing the forum for a few weeks having a look at all the players people recommend and different tactics and traingin methods. Myself i only started playin 2008 for a little while then my PS3 took over. This years addition has got me really addicted..im sitting here at work thinkin of new tactics :S haha
Anyway enough of that, im 19 from milton keynes, i support man utd, i AM NOT a glory hunter...
Thanks for all the help already hopefully i will be helping some people myself when i get more familar with the site. Which may i say is very well kept after and organised which is great.
Sean

Welcome aboard, Sean!

Back