hey

• Thread starter Thread starter mersey99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 526

mersey99

Reaction score
hey guys..umm i'm new on here but i've been playing fm since 2007
i jus thought to introduce myself...im real addicted to the game and right now the addictedness rating i've got is 'no one can accuse you of lacking commitment'
howz that for addicted eh? :) i love liverpool, been a fan since 2005 and i'll die one..YNWA

Mornin'. Enjoy your stay here. Most of the 'Pool supporters on here are pretty nice - Ride the Walrus, CalumE5, Steve, Chokopop and so on and so forth - just beware Alex. He's gone horribly insane ever since Andre Villas-Boas signed for Chelsea and now lives in a castle, where I am told he spends his days rocking back and forward and cradling a shotgun.

Last edited:
Pah, fan since 2005 wonder why lol oj. Have fun dude, steer away from the Gooners.

Mornin'. Enjoy your stay here. Most of the 'Pool supporters on here are pretty nice - Ride the Walrus, CalumE5, Steve and so on and so forth - just beware Alex. He's gone horribly insane ever since Andre Villas-Boas signed for Chelsea and now lives in a castle, where I am told he spends his days rocking back and forward and cradling a shotgun.

Scare him off will ya? :P

Anyways, Welcome to the site. Enjoy your new home.

We live in London; we can't talk about rats, let us be honest. ;)

Oh yeah, well we have a European Cu- wait. That one doesn't work on Liverpool...

5 times baby... 5 times! .. :P

hey guys..umm i'm new on here but i've been playing fm since 2007
i jus thought to introduce myself...im real addicted to the game and right now the addictedness rating i've got is 'no one can accuse you of lacking commitment'
howz that for addicted eh? :) i love liverpool, been a fan since 2005 and i'll die one..YNWA

Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your time here and dont be afraid to get stuck into discussion.
If you want to chat to fellow pool supporters(and Godcubed) swing by here:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/england/69388-liverpool-discussion.html

Mornin'. Enjoy your stay here. Most of the 'Pool supporters on here are pretty nice - Ride the Walrus, CalumE5, Steve, Chokopop and so on and so forth - just beware Alex. He's gone horribly insane ever since Andre Villas-Boas signed for Chelsea and now lives in a castle, where I am told he spends his days rocking back and forward and cradling a shotgun.

Why didnt you advise him to avoid Danny(Coach Carter) aswell :P
Poor Alex :(

Like ******* rats, ****** everywhere!!!
Were breeding faster than rats nowadays :D

Back