Heya Guys and Girls

• Thread starter Thread starter Trickery
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 857

Trickery

Reaction score
Hey i'm Craig, 21 from Milton Keynes. Support the mighty Chelsea and the even mightier Birmingham City! Hehe.

Been lookin at tactics and players on here for quite a while and thought i'd get an account going to get involved.

Take care all, Craig.

Ta mate :)

Was wondering if anyone can answer me a quick question or point me in the direction of an answer.

I'm abit of an FM rookie, playing some of FM08 before purchasing FM09. How do you get experienced players to Tutor youngsters? Always wondered but could never figure it out.

Anyway thanks in advance, and cya all soon.

Ta mate :)

Was wondering if anyone can answer me a quick question or point me in the direction of an answer.

I'm abit of an FM rookie, playing some of FM08 before purchasing FM09. How do you get experienced players to Tutor youngsters? Always wondered but could never figure it out.

Anyway thanks in advance, and cya all soon.

Well if you go onto the youngster you want and then click on player interaction. It should bring up a list that gives you three options to have them learn off someone, you can choose which player you want to tutor them in the pop up box at the bottom of the interaction screen and then click one of the three options, finally press confirm!

Back