Reaction score
I am trying to create a tactic that has short passing and to keep possesion with a few ccs each game but i am finding it difficult to get my team to string more than 5 passes together cause the opposition i find more so away from home close down so quick and my players either stop and lose the ball or pass it directly to the opposition.

I am trying to create a tactic that has short passing and to keep possesion with a few ccs each game but i am finding it difficult to get my team to string more than 5 passes together cause the opposition i find more so away from home close down so quick and my players either stop and lose the ball or pass it directly to the opposition.

In order for us to help you; we need more information. Maybe some screenshots on your team instructions / player instructions etc. It may be that you are playing way to fast or using way too little time wasting so your players don't think before they act. And it may also be that your team can't cope with a short passing game duo to the lack of quality.. many factors.. therefore you need to provide us with some more information :)

Forgot to mention that mentality also affects the decisions; the "risk taking"... :)