Hi I'm new to fm can someone help please??

Sheppertonni

Reaction score
Hi all.
Sorry for the dumbness but I'm am new to new era of football manager games!
The last time I played it was 2000/01 and was nice and easy.

Basically can someone please tell me how I can download tactics and training off this site to get me going so I can see how you pros are doing it.
How do I load them onto my game?

Thanks!

well download them off here. then you'll want to locate your Football manager 2012 file in your documents (usually in My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012) Then open that up, create a folder called Tactics. Then just place those download tactics into that folder.

Once that is done, you can go into your game and go to your tactics page "Add Tactic" > "Use Existing" > "Archived Tactics" > "Name of tactic you want to deploy"

Boom should appear on your list of tactics, if you want to use it hit the little "play" button on the right after the tactic name.

hi thanks for the feedback my friend but im trying to dowload "might and magic by raikan 007 but when i download it there is nothing there and the option to download it into my documents isnt there??

do i need to load pdf reader at all?

Last edited:
also im trying to get my young players ie morrison to tutor off giggs, how do i do that? cheers

Doesn't have FM12 have a tutorial system? Might/ should be in there

Back